Notes from a Glen Keane lectureEnjoy! He was such a wonderful and lovely person to listen to and meet. I got to see him draw Tarzan, Ariel and Beast. I got to go to a company event, so he shook my hand signed my Tangled book and chatted about what I did for a living and stuff I been working on.Notes from a Glen Keane lecture by Eyecager
- You want to connect, you want to put your own DNA into the picture and connect.
-Vulnerability. Telling someone who you are. Honestly revealing parts of yourself sincerely. The key to animation is sincerity. Step beyond your walls and share as an artist.
- Animation is the ultimate art form. No other art form will challenge you as much as animation can.
- You always want to be restless, I always had one foot out the door at Disney.
- it is important to not hold back and share all you have to your fellow artists. Got to keep giving it out and trust me it'll pour right back in.
- Drawing is about feeling.
- Conveying an emotion of peacefulness is just trying to capture someone living in that moment.
- Eyes are really key to e
Born, lived, loved, things like that |
I named myself notebooksketche because I'm definitely no professional. I use good old pencil, pen, and paper (notebook paper or plain). I'm really into manga and anime, and while I do know that it's impractical (not to mention tough), I want to become a professional mangaka one day. For now, I'm just a high-school student with a dream.